Friday, May 3, 2013
Rejection.
Rejection sucks, people now a days find that accepting people for being different just is not an option. It's hard to keep my head up continuously in school and dealing with people at work or anyone else that has the tendency of judging. But us as humans that deal with this daily need to understand that rejection is really a waste, because why deny someone of their differences when no one is the same anyway? No one has a exact "twin" so to speak. And shadows don't count. I dot agree with rejection I think that everyone should accept people into their daily life because honestly their not going anywhere. I had a video for this blog but unfortunately it won't upload. Stop judging, start loving. Accept the fact that bing normal is really to be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment