Thursday, September 20, 2012

Three things I value In life...

    Things you value would be things that mean a lot to you, right? How about the things I value? Something that matters to me, like people or things I enjoy. I have to say my number one value is dance and people who share the passion that  have for it. A reason why is because dance is my escape, the way I speak to people whom I am not comfortable opening up to. Also, any human who has the endurance to keep moving despite the troubles that may try to block them, that is a valuable human. What I do not value is material things, yes, they are nice, but I would rather use and love something worthwhile than something I put my whole heart into yet it may be gone at any second. People who give up is just another disappointment, I say "Value your life, believe in your love and cherish your laughs." As do many, I value my life. God, not only allows me to live, but gives me the freewill to live it my way. My parents as well as my elders have to be the best people in my  life, they may say things I do not want to hear at times but I appreciate their examples. They show me how to see life through everyone else eyes and this is how I learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment