Wednesday, October 17, 2012

5.30.12

Interest, connection
Support, inspiration
Love, Destination
Forever
Because we are young
Until we are old
Crushed by the world
Built by our God
Igniting the feeling
Reciting the promises
Trying to force forward
While everyone is pushing back on us
I see a crack...
Fix it! Quickly
Before we began to leak
Our hearts can not seperate
We're in it too deep
Does oxygen fill your lungs when I'm not in your presence?
I know I can't breathe
I can't even see
You are my senses, my steer, my king
Is it true your smile expands when I call out your name?
Can you feel the shock when we kiss?
When I'm wrapped in your arms
I melt
Like chocolate bliss
See it's me
I'm your woman
Imperfectly pure
By guarding your heart
I'll make perfectly sure
I'll be your angel
If you stay my cure
Yes, I will love you forever
The one I adore

No comments:

Post a Comment