Thursday, October 11, 2012

Favorite Hobby

    When I think of certain activities I enjoy, plenty of hobbies come to mind. Eating, laughing, cleaning, sleeping. Although those activities exist throughout my day, one component i can not go without exerting myself in, is dance. I dance everyday to any type of music, at any moment. Before, during and after school. On the weekends, nothing but dance. Now this "dance" I speak of is not wiggles of the arms or bounces of my feet. It is moves, choreography. I got into dance when I was extremely young. My family says I was creating steps in my mom's stomach. If I know how to do anything, it would be telling a story through my body. That is why my blog is entitles "Listen to my, VOICE" and my user name is VoiceOfTheBody. This is how I speak. How I express who I was, who I am, and what I will be. Ask anyone what I love to do,those who know me will say dance. On the other hand, those who think they know me will say "talk". Dance makes me feel free, I know it can never give up on me. I want dance to be my future and be apart of my person forever. I promise to represent it with my best. Spanish, Hip-Hop, Belly and Contemporary all scream my name.... and once I hear  their call, I speak for them. Dance, Passion, Sacrifice, Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment