Dear Jazlyn,
I tell you everything but I never really open up, I guess that can be a problem if at any moment something bad happens to either of us. There are many things about you that I like. For example, the way you cook, dress, and treat me when I seem to be sad. You have came into my crib when I was a baby and read me stories, no wonder I enjoy literature now. You have held me and slept with me through bad nights. I love when we argue and can make up, however I hate when we argue. I learned quite a bit from you, whether it is what to do or what not to do. You make me want to follow my dreams. When something is thrown at you, a challenge or a stone in life, you might cry, but you always find a way to handle it. It comes in handy to have someone understand how I feel. It is crazy because out of the people I have to write about, (Mom, Dad, Brandie, Mama, Papa, and anyone else I love) I choose you because you are the one I relate to the most. Thank you for not giving up on me when I made mistakes, and thank you for having my back through the hatred I got from others. There are reasons I can thank you for that you might not have any idea they affected me. I will always want you happy, I know you will always do what your heart tells you even if it is wrong. I hope sometime after this is posted we open a restaurant, and I can watch you live out your dreams in honor of our grandmother. Someday I wish you would find love and I can have a niece or nephew. So far though, I am the most proud baby sister. If at any moment I become disappointed in you just know that that disappointment is because I want the best for you and you did not choose the best you deserved. I love you and I will always love you, a life without you would be like a life with a half of a heart: incomplete.
Baby sister,
Aliyah
No comments:
Post a Comment