Friday, January 4, 2013
Winter Vacation on the Beach
Christmas break for me was warm, sunny, and surrounded by tons of oranges. I live in Ohio but I visited the Sunshine state, Florida. My father's family and my friends live down there. Every time I visit I go to the amusement parks, and I will love those places until the day I die. However this year was my year to relax, catch up with family, and visit the best of the best beaches down there. I enjoyed many fun activities but the one moment that I am sharing today with my blog is that day of nothing but sand in my feet, seagulls at my bag of snacks, and the Sun's light-rays hitting my eyes. When being by the water I really feel a sense of burden being lifted up off of my shoulders. It helps me to free my mind of worries and focus of myself along with people/choices that are important to me. Sometimes people tend to not give themselves enough credit for doing what they do... In the moment, I knew I was feeling how I deserved to. In that point in time I ran through the ocean and seen the most beautiful scenes. This really was the highlight to my vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment